Texas A&M-Corpus Christi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
- Positions may close at any time after they have been open for five (5) business days.
- Applicant Tracking System
- Performance Evaluation System
- Position Descriptions
- Great Reasons to Work for A&M –Corpus Christi
- Educational Opportunities
- Campus Security Report
- Clery Act: The Campus Security and Fire Safety report includes information on security policies and crime data for the previous three years. The report is available on the University Police website http://police.tamucc.edu/campusSecurityAct.html. You can request a hard copy of the report from the University Police Department located on Oso Lane, (361) 825-4444.