Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers a wide variety of benefits programs and resources to its employees. From our health plan options and wellness programs, to our continuing education opportunities and competitive retirement plans, the University is committed to providing benefits that matter to you at each stage of your career.
(State) A budgeted staff or faculty member is eligible for benefits if the individual
- Eligible to be a member of the Teacher Retirement System, and either:
- Is expected to work at least 20 hours per week and to continue in the employment for a term of at least 4.5 months, or
- Is appointed for at least 50 percent of standard full-time appointment
(Affordable Care Act)
- Any employee (staff, faculty, student, temp) who qualifies for benefits during a measurement period becomes eligible for benefits during the following stability period without regard to the number of hours paid during the stability period.
- New hires expected to work 30 hours or more on average per week are eligible for benefits.
MyEvive : a new online health and well being experience personalized just for you.
To register, use token code myevivetamus
Notice: Changes for the Retiree Billing have taken place.
Click here to view the updates to the retiree billing
Health Kit - The Gift of Heart Health
February is American Heart Month. This month, learn how you can show your heart some love and give your heart the gift of good health!
Print and display our poster
, The Gift of Good Health
for simple ways you can start loving your heart today.
: There's no better way to spread some love than with a warm bowl of homemade soup. This month's recipe is a healthy twist on the classic chicken noodle soup. Enjoy!
90 Second Video
: Your relationships with loved ones can have a direct impact on your health. Watch this video to learn more.
: Take a quick listen as Coach Miranda tells you about the value of loving yourself.
: Are you caring for a loved one? Download this podcast for tips on how to take care of yourself while taking care of a loved one.
Additional Info: Click here
to learn how you can get heart healthy...one simple step at a time. Cooking that's good for your heart? Yep, that's right! Click here
for a variety of heart-healthy recipes!