Open Enrollment is open from
July 1, 2018-July 31, 2018!
Open Enrollment Changes are made through Single Sign On.
Changes can not be made until July 1, 2018.
- Superior Vision will be replacing EyeMed.
- The maximum annual election for a healthcare Flexible Spending Account will increase from $2,550 to $2,600.
- A 9 month deduction option for Flexible Spending Accounts will no longer be offered.
- Working Retirees and Graduate Fellows can no longer have premiums deducted from their paychecks. Premiums will be bank drafted or billed monthly.
- Working Retirees are no longer eligible for Flexible Spending Accounts.
Remember to Check:
Credit for Wellness Exam for Both Employee & Spouse
Tobacco Premium Charge For Employee & Dependents
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Day Care Accounts)
If you want the Flexible Spending Accounts for next fiscal year you must re-enroll during Annual Enrollment.
You must also re-select the debit card feature on the health care spending account every year.
Employee Annual Enrollment Booklet
Mary Y. Canales